This is the first time I have used this pack; however,…

Size: 6,500 cubic inches
Height of Owner: 6"2'

This is the first time I have used this pack; however, even for its huge size, it was incredibly comfortable. This pack is officially 6,500 cubic inches but weighs only 4.75 pounds, which allowed me to carry everything I needed without the extra burden of a heavy backpack.

The entire pack adjusted from extra short to extra tall, and was able to easily adjust to my height. The mesh back kept me comfortably dry. The top of the pack detached for fanny pack, but I used it for a headrest while hiking. There are numerous compression straps to secure both internal and external loads, and I used them to tie my water bottles, sandals and other loose items to the outside.

Even though it is large and people shouldn't carry the largest things, I was very comfortable carrying this pack and would suggest it to backpackers; Just so long as they are able to be fit and made sure that they are comfortable in it.

Editor's Note: The reviewer represents an online retailer that carries this product and brand.