Hoka Mafate Speed

Reviewers Paid: $70.00
Women's
Price Historic Range: $67.98-$169.95
Reviewers Paid: $110.00-$175.00

Great shoe. Comfortable, great Hoka sole with lots of cushion, and great grip for granite and other hard surfaces.

Pros

• Great comfort and cushion
  • Great grip on granite

Cons

• Fast tie laces come loose easily

If you are looking for a comfortable shoe with lots of cushion to help the knees and back, you may have found it. Great Hoka comfort and off trail sole too. The soles are large (they say 40% more than a normal sole) and great grip for granite and other hard surfaces.

Shoe is a little narrow, so you might want to go a 1/2 size larger if you have anything but a narrow foot. I actually bought it in blue and grey since it's hard to find HOKA with trail soles.

Best pair of running shoes I have owned!

Pros

• Quality construction
  • Comfort
  • Stability

Cons

• Wider than normal size

These shoes keep me steady on my feet when on trails whether running or walking my dog. Quality materials and workmanship. They are the best shoes I have ever purchased!

I would strongly recommend them for anyone serious about being comfortable on the trails!

These shoes have weird sizing. I had to go down a full size for the right fit. Other than that, they are great! These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had with lots of room for orthotics. The huge sole looks strange but is really cushion-y and grippy. They work really well in rough terrain over roots and rocks.

Pros

• Grip
  • Good stability

Cons

• Weird sizing

Patagonia Fitz Roy 30° Review