Out for Testing
We're testing and reviewing Isobaa's Merino 200 Zip Neck Hoodie!
What do you want to know about the Isobaa Merino 200 Zip Neck Hoodie?
Send your questions to email@example.com and we'll do our best to address them in our upcoming review.
Made from superfine 200gm Merino, this versatile long sleeved hoodie will soon become a staple in your wardrobe, whether you need a base layer for hiking in the mountains or a casual top for the weekend! Great on its own, or as part of a layering system for added warmth.
Merino keeps you warm when it's cold and breathes well when it's warm, keeping you comfortable whatever the weather. It's also quick drying, naturally odour resistant and sustainable.
- 200gm 18.5 micron Superfine 100% Merino wool
- Ideal to use as a base layer for a multitude of activities, from skiing and hiking, to cycling and running
- Half YKK zip front for versatile ventilation and easy on/off, with garage and guard for comfort
- Loop hood adjusters for a neater function
- Underarm gusset panels for seam free comfort
- Flatlock stitching helps to reduce chafing
- Raglan sleeve for comfort and to prevent rucksack straps from rubbing
- Drop tail hem for additional coverage
- Deep cuffs with integrated thumb loops
- Naturally soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
- Can be worn on its own, or as part of a layering system for added warmth
- Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
- ISOBAA folded hem label
- Printed care instructions directly onto the garment, to avoid scratchy labels
- Easy care and quick drying
- Recycled packaging
200gm 18.5 micron Superfine 100% Merino wool