Klattermusen Delling 30L
An interesting full featured pack with some unique features, weighing 28.8 ounces.
- Reasonable weight: 28.8 ounces
- Rugged poly mid construction
- Reinforced bottom
- Two large side pockets
- Eco-friendly company: Designed in Sweden, made in Vietnam
- Large interior zippered pocket
- 30 plus liter interior
- Klattermusen “Mission statement“ on sewn patch inside ( see pix..gotta say, I love this)!
- On the go hiking pole attachment loop
- Swedish flag tag on pack
- Too small waist belt pocket
- Myriad of potential catch points for branches, bushes, especially large mesh side pockets and loop on front
- Lack of additional attachment loops on shoulder straps
- No load lifters
- Top of pack cinch tie difficult to use
Disclosure: I have not trail tested this pack. Just outfitted it with additions and filled with my usual day hike equipment. Will add to review once added some mileage.
I tried to add most information in pros and cons section. With my last review of the Swedish company Icebug shoes and now Klattermusen, it appears I’m going Swedish. I actually have been to the country four times and have relatives in and around Stockholm and Strumma. This was an interesting looking pack and I wanted to give this a try as my Salomon 30 liter Alps pack has no side pockets and is a bit small in design. This has some different features that I’ll update when field tested.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: Regular price: $248.95; Paid: $211.99
Where to Buy
You May Like
Historic Range: $199.16
Reviewers Paid: $211.99
52 x 19 x 28 cm
Retina 255 g/m2 (60% Recycled Polyamide, 40% Polyamide), 400 denier, bluesign approved fabric, Fluorocarbon free
270 g/m2 (65% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 13% Kevlar fiber)