Klymit V Seat

photo: Klymit V Seat air-filled sleeping pad

Price Current Retail: $9.99-$11.99
Historic Range: $8.93-$12.71

One breath and you're off the surface. Easy valve operation. I have only used indoors so far at my kitchen table on wooden chairs. The cushion makes the sitting surface much softer. The material feels sturdy and tough enough to withstand the rigors of outdoor use.

Pros

• Easy to expand
  • Easy to operate
  • Comfortable for large users
  • Convertible to pillow
  • Multiple uses

Cons

• Strap not attached, could lose if not careful.
  • Valve is exposed and could dirty or damaged during rugged use situations.

This has been an easy to use cushion for the past month. One breath has it to full capacity and for use. I have only used this indoors so far on my wooden surface kitchen chairs. The V Seat has offered a nice cushion for longer seating times. (I am working from home and use this area often as a desk/work area.) It seems well made and durable enough to surely withstand the rigors of outdoor use.

I hope to use it in outdoor scenarios in the coming weeks and or months. So, I provide an update when these occur.

Experience

I have used the dense foam cushions at sporting events, campouts, and around the house for chores that I may nee to be on the ground or kneeling. While those work fine, the material on those is starting to breakdown after a while. Again, after only month, I feel that this may be better option at least as a seat cushion and or a pillow if needed.

Source: I received this via a Social media advertisement that I only paid shipping for two V Seats.

Gear Libraries Increase Outdoor Access, Equity, and Adventure