LekiSport Orion

Price Historic Range: $41.95-$59.95
Reviewers Paid: $40.00

I have been using one Orion Trekking Pole for several years to prevent falls as I am over 90 yrs. It has been an excellent help in hiking. Recently while hiking on a rough trail I did not have my pole because I did not want to be bothered with it and took a nasty fall injuring a shoulder.

I am now ready to use it regular, but my therapist said I should use two poles as it will help improve my posture. I tried using a sturdy oak hiking pole but soon tossed it and am ready for the light weight, sturdiness and ease of collapsing of the LekiSport Orion.

Price Paid: DON'T REMEMBER

After two knee surgeries, it became apparent that when I would be walking on uneven surfaces, I would need something to stabalize me. The LekiSport has filled the bill! I can collapse it and leave it in my vehicle to use any time. It is light, strong, and does not take a lot of room.

It can be taken on airplanes, it's great in airports, just put it in the overhead. On a trip to Europe it was what made the difference in what I was able to do. I would not have been able to do the walking tour of Florence or wander around Pompeii for hours without it.