LITN 26QT/25L Ice Chest Box RotoMolded Cooler
Reviewers Paid: $96.00
- Sturdy build
- Holds ice for 2 days
From the LiTN eBay store:
LITN 26QT (25L) COOLER
This is a high performance roto-molded Cooler with a nice, portable and strong structured design is very good for camping, hunting, fishing, boating, picnic or daily work.
Use the roto-molded technique, food graded LLDPE materials
Thick PU insulation
With 1.5-inch thick PU insulation layer, putting a capacity with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio can hold ice for 3-5 days in around 90℉ (or 32oC) use environment.
Heavy-duty rubber latch for tie down slots
Prevent heat or water leakage, easy to open or lock
Carry easily with strong-textured cord and grip handles
Good water drain design
Drain your water away easily by the side plug
- Color: White/ White-Black Granite/ Tan/ Sea Green/ Lake Blue/ Sky Blue/ Mountain Blue-White
- Capacity: 25L (26QT)
- Can capacity: 40 cans
- Material: Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) ice box and cover, PU insulation,
- strong textured cord with nylon grip handles, rubber latches
- Net/ Gross Weight: 5.5kg/ 6.5 kg (or 12.1lb/ 14.3lb)
- Product Outer Size: L48.3 x W35.2 xH33.6 cm (19” x 13 7/8” x 13 1/4”)
- Product Inner Size: 36.5 x 25.4 x 27.0 cm (143/8” x 10” x 105/8”)
- Carton Size: 48 x 37 x 35.5 cm
Another great product from Litn. At $96 you can't go wrong with this cooler. I received this cooler about a week ago and upon receipt I added a 10lb-bag of ice and placed it on my patio. I live in Oklahoma so currently the daily high is 94 degrees. I made sure to open the cooler five or six times a day to simulate grabbing something out of it and it held ice for two days. Day three the water had completely melted but was still cold to keep drinks in.
I think the walls on the 20QT are a little thicker and that is why I didn't get the extra day out of the 25L. I also noticed that the rubber latches on the 25L didn't seem to be as tight as other coolers and that may allow for the cooler to lose cold air.
Fortunately for me I never need to keep ice for more than two days and at a price of $96 it beats the Big $ brands all day. It's a winner for the money for sure!
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $96