Discontinued: replaced by Therm-a-Rest Mesh Cot also known as Therm-a-Rest LuxuryLite Mesh Cot

LuxuryLite Gear invented the Mesh Cot and sold its patent and trademark to Cascade Designs, which produced and sold the Therm-a-Rest LuxuryLite Mesh Cot, which since has been updated to the Therm-a-Rest Mesh Cot.

The Mesh Cot is also sold as the Therm-a-Rest LuxuryLite Mesh Cot.

minimum packed
Weight 1400 g / 3 lb 1740 g / 3 lb 12 oz
Width 66 cm / 26 in
Length 183 cm / 72 in
Height 11 cm / 4.5 in
Packed Size 43 x 15 cm / 16 x 6 in
Capacity 158.8 kg / 350 lb

I used this cot on a canoe trip in the Adirondacks…

Price Paid: $200 + but I sleep well now

Summary

I used this cot on a canoe trip in the Adirondacks and I was very happy with it. No lumps, and very little "midnight luge"to the bottom of the tent, no bars under your head or heals. It's wide enough and weighs less than 4#. Packs up small 4"+- dia. x 10 to 14" long. This thing is solid and worth it if you want to SLEEP. Bring a ground pad for the insulation properties if it's gonna be cold. The other guys liked it also. "I hope you are comfy on my cot."

Pros

• Lite for its size and strength
  • Small packed up
  • Wide
  • Long
  • Stable
  • Strong

Cons

• It's white, but you can't lose it
  • The material is mesh and catches on the side rods on occasion during assembly

Assemble it a few times before you go out. Be gentle puting the side rods into their sleeves, the mesh will catch and tear some. Mine did but it did not weaken the cot. It can be assembled in any size tent.

This thing is strong. I slept on it for three nights and it was great. I could sleep on my side, stomach, back, the cot is firm. Then I let my friend use it on the last night and he loved it. Bring a ground pad if it's gonna be cold.

The Mesh Cot has been discontinued. It was replaced by the Therm-a-Rest Mesh Cot.

The LuxuryLite Mesh Cot is not available from the stores we monitor.

Also sold as the Therm-a-Rest LuxuryLite Mesh Cot.

Six Moon Designs Minimalist Review