The Bastille has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best four-season tents for 2020.
Reviewers Paid: $469.00
An excellent tent for all season camping or backpacking, and its unique structral design provids optimum stability even in heavy 70+ mph. winds.
- a large vestibule area (8.7 square ft.) for cooking durring long storms and storing gear; a small aditional vestibule at the rear of the tent provides excellent storage space for wet boots and a pack.
- Constructed entirely out of ripstop nylon.
- floor and rainfly are coated with a highly waterproof silicone coating
- 14 tie downs aid this tent in heavy snow loadings, and extremely high velocity winds
- three fully closing screens add an optimum desired amount of ventilation, yet by fully closing them in cold weather body heat remains insulating the tent
- unique design provids excellent stabilization
- Easton aluminum poles
- taught set up
- includes the new burrito bag with several compartments for poles, stakes,tent body, repair kit exct.
- many gear pockets (8) and optional gear loft keep will always keep your gear handy.
Although this tent is slightly expensive, it is well worth the money
Design: halph dome
Ease of Setup: Very easy, its intergrated mesh sleeve and clip design provide efficent set up even in heavy winds; not to mention stabability
Weight: 7 pounds
Price Paid: $469