This ultralight, three-person, three-season tent is perfect for summer outings with a no-see-um mesh canopy that let’s every breeze pass right through on hot days and nights. For a little more shade and some protection from showers, toss on the rainfly that has a waterproof 1,800 mm polyurethane and silicone coating. The catenary cut floor is seam taped and made of 40 denier nylon ripstop with a super-thick 3,000 mm coating to keep moisture out. A color-coded “Easy Pitch” clip and pole system reduces operator error and goes up in under a minute or two. Compatible gear loft and footprint sold separately.
- DAC NSL dual diameter green poles
- Unique knee-pole system for steeper walls and reduced weight
- No-drip sidewall design
- Dual vestibules for private entrances
- Color-coded "Easy Pitch" clips and poles for hassle-free set up
- Reflective guy out points
- Fully taped canopy and rainfly
Historic Range: $233.37-$389.00
5 lb 0 oz / 2.3 kg
5 lb 7 oz / 2.5 kg
90 in / 229 cm
76 in / 193 cm
46 sq ft / 4.2 sq m
10 sq ft / 1 sq m
41 in / 104 cm
Unfortunately this tent did not live up to my expectations. The tent size is perfect. I am 6'4" and it works well with two people and the access with dual entry is fantastic. But the quality of the seamed seals in the fly have deteriorated after only two years. And it has only been outdoors twice.
- Great size
- Dual entry
- Free standing
- Gear pouches in each corner
- The taped seams under vestibule don’t last
- Should come with gear holder in roof
- Door for vestibule should have a stay open option for bad weather cooking
Easy to set up.
Leaked badly with the deteriorating vestibule seams.
Great size for bigger person.
Source: bought it new