Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pants - Men's

Reviewers Paid: $70.00
Weight 13.3 oz / 377 g
Main Material PreCipĀ® 2.5 100% Nylon Ripstop 2.7oz / yd

Great piece of cra........p

Cons

• crap

Just 2 weeks of use and the membrane strata is broken.

I have used these pants 4 to 5 times snowshoeing and camping. All in all they are great pants for the money and the waterproofing seams fine. I tried to glissading down Mt. Ellinor in them and ripped the pants in two different spots. I would not recommend these pants if you are hard on your clothes.

I like those rain pants very much so far. They are water proof as far as I can tell. I can get in them with boots on very easy. I unzip the sides and tuck the legs in under the waistband when I wade over a creek.

I would like it if they were a little lighter as I am trying to go as light weight as possible.

The fabric is not very rugged so after sitting on a log by a camp fire one night I found a very small hole in my pants. Now I understand that I have to be more careful when I use them. This goes for everything made from lightweight material of course.

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All PreCip Full Zip Pants versions

In addition to the 3 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the PreCip Full Zip Pants. Read all reviews »