Mountain Hardwear Bozeman Torch 0 - Men's
Historic Range: $68.98-$159.00
Reviewers Paid: $97.30
BIG BANG FOR THE BUCK! HIGH END FEATURES for a low-priced, quality, 0 degree bag. Great whether backpacking or car camping. Cool night comfort in a fairly light, synthetic bag. Proper dimensions for a regular length bag—not too tight or too loose, with two drawstrings for colder nights.
- Light for a 0 degree rated bag
- Comfortable mummy (not overly tight)
- Two adjustable drawcords
- Dedicated footbox
- Big zippers
- Reversible stuff sack for pillow
- For the price: none
- Top zipper can be sticky; a #8 would have been better than a #5
- Could have a down layer next to body, under synthetic for more warmth and lighter weight (in reality, none are, in this price range)
Big bang for your buck! After some seriously thorough searching, I bought a Torch for a great sale price. There is simply no other QUALITY brand bag I could find with what this one has to offer, for near the price.
It is relatively light for a 0-degree rated, synthetic, has so many of the construction pluses that more expensive bags have (offset quilting, footbox, large double zippers, chest AND head drawcords, reversing microfleece stuff sack for use as pillow, not TOO tight for comfort).
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $97.30 plus tax ($102.29 total)