Weight 5.3 oz / 149 g
Center Back Length 17 in / 43 cm
Body Fabric V6™ Jersey

A stylish tank. I consider myself a tank-top-with-shelf-bra…

Summary

A stylish tank.

Pros

• Design
  • Comfort
  • Long in the torso

Cons

• Tight fit (if that's not what you want)

I consider myself a tank-top-with-shelf-bra connoisseur, having owned several Patagonia hotline, prAna, and various other tops.

Living in a year-round warm climate, this type top is the ultimate in comfort and simplicity (read laziness on my part). Throw one top on for the day, done! Saves time and money on bras.

I really do like the design of this top...and it is very supportive. I say that it feels small perhaps because it is a lot more supportive than my other tanks, which is not a bad thing exactly. I have a 34" chest and ordered a small. It is great for running and is stretchy enough that I am getting used to wearing it all day. It is long in the torso, which I appreciate.

Another great product from MH.