Mountain House Noodles & Chicken
Have a question about meat entrées? Get answers in the gear selection forum.
This stuff is mmm mmmm GOOD. The entree is fully cooked…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $4.89
This stuff is mmm mmmm GOOD.
- Easy to prepare — just add water to the stand-up zipper pouch
- Great for camping, outdoor trips, picnicking, and emergency food storage
- 30+ year shelf life when stored unopened in a cool area below 75 degrees F
- 100% freeze dried food
- Eat it right out of bag
- You can get a free pouch just fill out the rebate form and send it in
- You have to wait 10 min. after you add the boiling water...
The entree is fully cooked and then freeze dried to retain all important nutrients and flavor. Just add boiling water, and you will have a hot, tasty meal in less than 10 minutes (cold or room temperature water can be used, but it will increase the rehydration/reconstitution time to about 20 minutes) This stuff is my favorite.
This is by far my favorite Mountain House meal. I…
Price Paid: $6
This is by far my favorite Mountain House meal.
I always bring other meals along while backpacking, but this is my staple so I always have this meal with me.
This is a lot tastier than most of the freeze dried meals which I would only rate as okay.