This tent is very cheap priced, but don't let that…

Summary

This tent is very cheap priced, but don't let that fool you in quality. Naturehike makes the best cheap 1-2 man tents for backpacking. They are very light, durable.

Pros

• Very durable and does not produce condensation as long as you follow the instructions on how to set it up.
  • Easy setup
  • Cheap priced

Cons

• Needs to be longer, not a good tent if you are over 6 foot.

I have used the Naturehike Cloud Up 2 for every hiking trip I have ever done. The tent has YKK zippers and does not leak even in a heavy downpour. It comes with very strong aluminium stakes and all the guy lines are reflective so you can see them easily in the dark. It is easily taken down while staying dry.

The tent I have is getting old but still works great, but it's time to retire this tent. I really don't know how to write a review except for my experience with the tent and how it functions with me. I would love to have a new tent and sleeping bag because I've done wore mine out and don't have the money to replace them.

Thanks for reading my review even though I know I'm not going to win because I never do.

Experience

I use the tent on every trip I do and I hike a lot. I've used other name brand tents that have cost more than $200 and they were not as good as the $75 Naturehike.

Thanks for sharing your experience with this tent, Larry. Do you have any pictures of yours in use you'd be willing to show others in your review?