This is a GREAT tent! Single wall, air bean supported…

Design: 3+ season, light duty 4 season
Ease of Setup: extremely simple and fast
Weight: 3.6 or 4.2lbs with foot pump

This is a GREAT tent! Single wall, air bean supported and 4.2 lbs for a 2 man tent. You're not giving up anything with this tent. Excellent ventilation with carbon fiber rods that hold the vents open if desired. Fabric breathes well! It does inflate in 30-45 seconds. VERY STURDY tent.

I have a MH Trango 2, Sierra Designs 4 season convertible and I would take this tent before either one if space was not needed. 31sq.ft. is pretty tight quarters for 2 people in adverse conditions.

I have used this above treeline in the Wind Rivers and there were high winds, rain, sleet and snow. It performed perfectly. The air tubes are bombproof but I do carry a patch kit and spare tube (included in purchase price).

The only caution I would give about this tent.... If you're over 6 ft (I'm 5'11") it will be tight. Length is 84" width 54". According to the web Powderfin.com still has some in stock. Nemo has sadly chosen to discontinue this tent. Rumor was they were going to make it longer and bring back. Don't think we'll ever see it again.

Sad it's gone. I will hunt another down if I ever need to replace it.

The Hypno EX has been discontinued.

The NEMO Hypno EX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2010 at Powderfin.com.

Win a Helle Wabakimi Knife by "Survivorman" and a Kupilka FireSteel