Oboz Yellowstone II

Reviewers Paid: $100.00
Women's
Price MSRP: $150.00
Historic Range: $74.95-$74.97

The most comfortable and best hiking boot I have ever owned. Excellent quality, great traction. Highly recommend to all types of hiking. 5 stars.

Pros

• Above states it all.
  • Also great price point.

Cons

• None

One word, excellent.

Price Paid: Bought on sale.

I am overall satisfied with this shoe. It is rugged, breaks in well, and is mostly comfortable. I believe they run a little narrower than I expected.

Pros

• Stable
  • Looks

Cons

• Sizing is a little narrow

I find these shoes are mostly comfortable and are very rugged. I have beat them up good and they are holding up well under colorado hiking conditions. They have good traction and are very water resistant.

Only downside is a little narrow in the toe area.

This is a great product that I highly recommend for anyone who wants a comfortable, sturdy boot for hiking and backpacking.

Pros

• Waterproof

This is one heck of a boot for one heck of a deal. The boot is great for short hiking trips to week-long backpacking trips.

The waterproof/breathable membrane (BDry) works well. I recently went on a three-day backpacking trip in the Great Smoky Mountains carrying about 35-40 lbs each day. It downpoured all day on one day and my feet remained dry. The next day consisted of several short creek crossings and my feet also stayed dry.

Also, these boots are very comfortable. I hiked about 10 miles one day with 35 lbs and my feet never ached or felt sore afterwards.  The midsole is very stiff, but the insole is very supportive and comfortable. I thought about putting some Superfeet Greens in these but after taking the factory insole out, they felt about the same.

Overall, great product. Great pair of boots, functional, and a great price.

Rab Gore-Tex Infinity Down Jacket Review