OOFOS OOmg Fibre

rated 5.0 of 5 stars (1)
photo: OOFOS OOmg Fibre footwear product

Price MSRP: $139.95

The author of this review received the product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.

These super soft shoes are great to wear after a long day adventuring. These shoes are made from the same recovery foam as the Oofos sandals with the addition of a breathable fabric.

Pros

• Recovery
  • Reduces 37% of foot impact
  • Stay securely on my feet even though the fit is loose
  • Thin, breathable material on the top

Cons

• Not sure how long they would last hiking on the trail
  • Feet bottoms stick to the shoe a bit when it’s hot and humid

I was given these shoes by another camping website in exchange for a review. This is my honest opinion of the shoes.

The Oofos oomg fibre shoes fit comfortably on my foot. I ordered the same size shoe as I normally wear. With or without socks, the fit is light but secure. No break-in period was needed to feel the amazing comfort. However, the heels have more cushion than the toes. This meant I felt as if my toes were dangling a bit but that disappeared as soon as my weight sank my heels in.

I spent the day hiking along a national forest trail to give my feet a reason to be tired. Wearing them for a couple hours around camp after the hike eased the ache on the bottom of my feet. I went out for another walk that same evening. On the dirt roads of the campground, no dirt or debris came into the shoe—one of the reasons I went with the shoe instead of their sandal line. I’m also allergic to grass and the thin material on the top kept the allergens from my feet nicely.

I even felt the slight breeze blowing through the top material. There is a solid, less flexible strap that holds the shoe secure and the breathable material adds to the comfortable fit.

I am happy that I came across these recovery shoes and look forward to wearing after the trail, but also after a full day of work.
0B479122-E800-441C-8A76-A5F53B8DB783.jpg

This men’s shoe was just introduced in August and expands their sandal line.

Disclosure: The reviewer received a sample of this product from the brand or its representatives in exchange for a review.

Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (I kept the product after testing.)