Super lightweight with Osprey quality and detailed…

Price Paid: $35, but many E-retailers are offering 20% off coupons now

Summary

Super lightweight with Osprey quality and detailed pack.

Pros

• Weighs 3.2 ounces
  • Super packable
  • Extra zippered storage
  • Side water pocket

Cons

• None noted yet: not trail tested

Just bought the Osprey Stuff Pack in my search for a lightweight packable summit/day pack. From a backpacking base camp or thru-hike, I like to leave my tent and HMG large pack and explore. However, I always take essential gear such as first aid kit, water, rain jacket, etc.

This is a super light and well designed pack that folds into an inner pouch, has two zipped storage areas, and a small interior pouch with Velcro that is its own storage pouch. See pix. I tested prior the Sea to Summit pack but it was too flimsy for me and no outside storage.

What I'm hoping will be an outstanding feature is having a water storage pocket on the side. I want full use of my hands when climbing trails. Have not yet field tested, but will update this review.

Thanks for the initial info, Bryan. I hope the pack works out and you keep us posted.

Dr. Bryan Ryles

Alicia, will do, and thanks. Btw, how do I " edit " my pix once posted? I'm embarrassed I forgot to do so when I took the pix on my phone before posting, and now most are sideways, and don't do much to help the presentation! Probably just have to do it before posting? Thanks!

1 year ago

Hi Bryan, Unfortunately, you can't rotate/edit the pictures you've already posted (sorry about that inconvenience), but you can upload new ones and edit the review in general. I hope that helps.

Dr. Bryan Ryles

Thanks, Alicia, and I won't make that mistake next time!

Thank you!