Osprey Ultralight Stuff Pack

photo: Osprey Ultralight Stuff Pack daypack (under 35l)

Price Current Retail: $34.95-$35.00
Historic Range: $34.95-$35.00
Reviewers Paid: $35.00

Super lightweight with Osprey quality and detailed pack.

Pros

• Weighs 3.2 ounces
  • Super packable
  • Extra zippered storage
  • Side water pocket

Cons

• None noted yet: not trail tested

Just bought the Osprey Stuff Pack in my search for a lightweight packable summit/day pack. From a backpacking base camp or thru-hike, I like to leave my tent and HMG large pack and explore. However, I always take essential gear such as first aid kit, water, rain jacket, etc.

This is a super light and well designed pack that folds into an inner pouch, has two zipped storage areas, and a small interior pouch with Velcro that is its own storage pouch. See pix. I tested prior the Sea to Summit pack but it was too flimsy for me and no outside storage.

What I'm hoping will be an outstanding feature is having a water storage pocket on the side. I want full use of my hands when climbing trails. Have not yet field tested, but will update this review.

Price Paid: $35, but many E-retailers are offering 20% off coupons now

Thanks for the initial info, Bryan. I hope the pack works out and you keep us posted.

Dr. Bryan Ryles

Alicia, will do, and thanks. Btw, how do I " edit " my pix once posted? I'm embarrassed I forgot to do so when I took the pix on my phone before posting, and now most are sideways, and don't do much to help the presentation! Probably just have to do it before posting? Thanks!

Hi Bryan, Unfortunately, you can't rotate/edit the pictures you've already posted (sorry about that inconvenience), but you can upload new ones and edit the review in general. I hope that helps.

Dr. Bryan Ryles

Thanks, Alicia, and I won't make that mistake next time!

Thank you!