AT Beard Mower
Created by experienced Appalachian Trail thru-hikers, the Beard Mower is a "must have" for anyone hiking a long trail. Compact and lightweight, the Beard Mower makes personal hygiene easier to maintain.
- Fits in your pocket
- Runs on denatured alcohol
- Blades can be resharpened with a file
- Shaves all parts of the body, including legs, arm pits, and nose hair
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Allows you to go into town without looking like a member of the Grateful Dead
- Purees any ticks hiding in your beard
- Extremely loud, like any mower
- Advocacy groups are concerned there are no emissions standards for this mower
- Razor rash is a common side effect of using this device
- Shaving "nicks" take on an entirely new meaning when you screw this up (expect blood on most shaves)
- You should NOT try to shave your chest with this, or at least AVOID THE NIPPLES!
- If it accidentally turns on in your pocket, seek medical attention immediately!
- (You know, you probably shouldn't even bother keeping it in your pocket.)
Source: rented it
Had a date on the AT after three weeks on the trail. I tried to groom myself and it backfired. Had to settle on roasting marshmallows instead. She was a little confused.
- Gets caught in the balls area
Next time I will just go for it.
Source: borrowed it