Outdoor Products Cyclone 1 Liter Sports Bottle

I have two of these and have dropped them on rocks…

I have two of these and have dropped them on rocks from heights greater than ten feet without structural damage, sometimes even with liquid in them.

They are concaved which makes it easy to grip them for a one liter, a great feature when I'm moving quickly down a trail. The frosted finish really works well against scratches and makes a great globe for a glow stick or led flashlight.

These bottles came with a tethered cap and a wide mouth top, which fits my Gription handled lids perfectly. They also included splash guards, all for less cost (not purchased at a discount) per than any of the competitors. Very impressive and are BPA free.

My only wish is that they had markings at every 4 oz and 125 ml instead of every 8 oz / 250 ml.

The Cyclone 1 Liter Sports Bottle has been discontinued.

The Outdoor Products Cyclone 1 Liter Sports Bottle is not available from the stores we monitor.

Outdoor Research Equinox Convert Pants Review