Ozark Trail 150-Lumen Headlamp

rated 4.0 of 5 stars
photo: Ozark Trail 150-Lumen Headlamp headlamp

Price MSRP: $12.97

This is a great little headlamp to take with you whether you’re camping or hiking. It’s nice and bright and is very reliable. (Prior to making this review I did not realize the product had been discontinued).

Pros

• Nice and bright
  • Three functions (high, low, night mode)
  • Easily adjustable

Cons

• Battery life isn’t the greatest

B765F9A1-055D-4EBA-803F-FC48CB7F243E.jpg
The Ozark Trail Headlamp is amazing. This headlamp is durable, easy to use, and reliable. I never worry about it breaking on me. It’s nice and bright, and securely fastens to your head. I don't worry about it falling off because of its strong elastic adjustable headband. You can move the bulb into different positions using the pivot which is really neat.

The only negative aspect of this tool that I’ve found is that the battery life on this item is not great. I get about two overnighters with this product and then it starts to go dim. That’s an easy fix though. I just take extra batteries with me.

I went to explore some lava tubes in Washington. It was absolutely pitch black in there. I chose to take my Ozark Trail Headlamp because it is a product that I can trust!

Experience

Positive experience, have owned it for four years.

Source: received it as a personal gift

Hi Kevin, Do you know if yours is the 200-lumen headlamp? Ozark Trail has a few out, and I'll make sure your review is with the correct info. Thanks!

Kevin David

Hi Alicia, my headlamp 150-lumens.

Thanks, Kevin!