Patagonia Synchilla Snap-Zip Jacket

rated 0.00 of 5 stars

The Synchilla Snap-Zip Jacket has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best fleece jackets for 2022.

photo: Patagonia Synchilla Snap-Zip Jacket fleece jacket

Boys'
Price Historic Range: $54.00
Girls'
Price Historic Range: $54.00

It has a full zipper down the center front. It has two sleeves. It has a nylon flap with a snap on the chest pocket. It has two side zippered pockets. It is made of fleece (9.5 ounce). The color is even.

I ordered it because it was on sale. I have not used it because I could not justify spending even that much money for a jacket made of old fashion fleece that seemed like an old blanket. I realized that it was not any great shakes as soon as I touched it. I have other Polartec products that make this seem like what it is: twenty-year-old fleece.

Times have changed and Polartec has created lighter, more efficient fleece that will not show wear like the old fleece. Seems like Patagonia should know about these new products.

Patagonia should also create clothing for people with long torsos and long arms (as in Tall or Long). The sleeves on this jacket (a Large) barely came to my wrists with my arms down by my side. (I am 6'2")
It is being returned.