The Micra II replaced the Salewa Micra.
This is an excellent tent that will stand up in high winds. I use the Micra II as a solo tent because I like the space and as an expedition leader I often need to store extra gear.
- Great in high winds
- Great in poor weather
- Extra length on fly can be drawn down to ground level
- Substantial floor, can get by without a footprint
- Easy setup and inner can be dropped separately
- Dual zips to aid ventilation
- A bit heavy as a solo tent
- Single entry
In spite of the weight this is one of my favourite tents and I am overall happy with its durability and liveability.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: Around $400 AUD