Lightweight, breathable gloves that offer protection…

Summary

Lightweight, breathable gloves that offer protection from the elements and a comfortable fit. Order one size smaller for the perfect fit.

Pros

• Breathability
  • Simplistic design
  • Light enough for fall, warm enough for winter use
  • Can double as a liner

Cons

• Not touchscreen friendly
  • No glove clip

I wear my Salomon Running Gloves 3/4 seasons. The lightweight, breathable design makes them perfect for cooler days but also keeps your hands warm on the coldest of nights.

I ordered a size smaller because these gloves are very stretchy and ordering smaller ensures a snug fit that is also easy to get off while running if your hands become too hot. I also wear these gloves as liners when participating in winter sports.

If I could change anything about the gloves it would be to make them touchscreen friendly and include a clip to reduce the risk of losing a glove.

I will continue to run in these gloves until I lose one. Salomon made a great product and the gloves have held up well despite many seasons of use.