Sea to Summit Aeros Premium Deluxe Pillow

Top 25 in Pillows

Q&A

Have a question about pillows? Get answers in the gear selection forum.

It's a very good pillow. I brought a Sea to Summit…

Price Paid: 259 zl

Summary

It's a very good pillow.

Pros

• Quite

Cons

• Loses air after a year

I brought a Sea to Summit pillow from Addnature Poland in 2017 (Sea to Summit Aeros Premium Poduszki podróżne Deluxe szary/niebieski). It cost me 257,98 zl. This year it started to lose air. l sent them what happened:

The pillow loses all air within a hour.

It seemed to happen slowly at first while camping a month ago (l use a camping bed). It just lost air, and l just topped up once in two days, but last week l was again camping for two days put air into the pillow and it lost all its air within l would say one to two hours.

I don't know what caused the defect. I have used 5 or 6 times over the time I have it. I always put it in a pillowcase so as not to get dirty and l have not washed it. Because it is covered with material I am not able to say where it is leaking.

Regards Barrie Watson

Addnature Poland doesn't even want the pillow back and have told me it was my fault.

Welcome to Trailspace, Barrie. Too bad about your pillow failing.