Current Retail: $59.95-$64.95
Historic Range: $40.30-$79.95
Reviewers Paid: $55.00
Love this setup! Super compact, lightweight, and perfect for two hikers needing to make simple meals or who just need to heat water for dehydrated bag meals.
- Lightweight 11.7 oz
- Clear pot lid so you don’t have to lift the lid to see if water is boiling
- Two handles make it super easy to pour hot water out of the teapot spout
- No burning my mouth on the silicone collapsible cup
- Measurements on the pot and the cups (measurements inside on the cup/outside on the pot)
- Also, easy to wipe out clean
- Feels like it takes longer to boil water
- I don’t feel comfortable putting it on a wood fire, and I feel like I watch it more than my regular titanium pot (that will probably change in time)
- $54 is a little expensive, but I think it will be worth it
- Using a metal spoon on the bottom of the pot caused some scratches in my buddy’s pot
- Hard to see measurements on the pot since they are on the outside, unless you are looking at the pot in just the right light
I gave this cookset 4.5 stars because I feel there is always room to improve on something. It’s a great product and as of yet I don’t have anything better or really negative to say about other than I will miss my titanium coffee cup with its Hot Lips and being able to throw it on a fire and heat something.
But for lighter backpacking and not needing to cook a full gourmet meal, this works great!
I normally hike with more of a traditional heavier cookset—pan, plate, pot, and cup. We eat well in the woods!
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $55