Warm and versatile at a fair price. Bought this last…

Summary

Warm and versatile at a fair price.

Pros

• Warm
  • Rolls up fairly small
  • Price

Cons

• Hard to get dog hair off of it
  • A little too warm while walking

Bought this last spring at Dicks Sporting Goods for 18$. I have used it on about five day hikes and three overnight to four-night trips. Very warm down to at least 20 degrees, I'm sure it will go lower. I just have not had the opportunity to get it out.

Good water repellency from the factory. I wore it in the rain a lot on a recent trip and it never soaked through. At the temperatures I have used the QuickDraw in it been a little too warm while walking but during the short amount of time I wore it it did vent well. The pull down face/neck warmer acts as an earband when left inside the hood.
IMG_20161213_171648558.jpgAs a neck warmer.

IMG_20161221_193803114.jpg
Winter train or stage coach robbery.
IMG_20161221_193732863.jpg

G00SE

Thanks for the review, Jason. I noticed we both like the Marmot Trestles, and we both run!

Thanks for the review and pics, Jason!

The Seirus Quick Draw Hat is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 28, 2019 at SunnySports.

Katadyn BeFree 0.6L Review