- rugged. The construction and materials lead me to…
Design: Single Compartment Top Loading
Number of Pockets: 0
Max. Load Carried: 45lbs
Height of Owner: 6'
Price Paid: $169 CDN
- rugged. The construction and materials lead me to believe that this pack will outlast me.
- cheap @ $170 CDN + applicable tax and shipping
- roomy. 75L + an extension collar that adds about 15L
- fairly light @ 4.8lbs
- comfortable, 45lbs (about 1/4 my weight) carried easily
- roomy pocket in the lid
- plenty of compression/stabilization straps, floating lid, ice axe loops, shock cord system on the body of the pack
- the nearest thing I have to a complaint relates to the side mesh pockets. I guess they are meant to be wand pockets or tent pole pockets. With the pack fully loaded I could just squeeze the bottom 2 inches of my 1L nalgene into the pocket. I used a small carabiner to secure the nalgene to a compression strap, so it worked out fine.
-Conclusion: Very happy with this purchase. My large ALICE pack is now hunting only.