Historic Range: $163.99-$299.95
Reviewers Paid: $239.00
Great wind protection for such a thin fabric. The gear closet is an added bonus. Roomy enough to sit up. Light as a feather. Haven't tried it in a downpour yet but held up well in light ran with little condensation.
- I love that you can leave 2 out of 3 poles at home and use your trekking poles.
- Packs up small and flexible
- Small size allows you to tent almost anywhere
- Wish there was a better option than the foot pole
- A bit tight with a week's worth of gear
- Color stands out when you are trying to stealth
I took this tent on the AT for five days. It is fairly easy to set up...even while exhausted.
I chose to use a footprint although the claim is that you don't need one. I was worried about sharp objects. If I tie the guylines to a tree the tent is much more stable than staking the top.
Sitting up was something I needed to get used to. I am 5'10" so I needed to back up a bit as not to hit the slant of the tent. Once I adjusted, it was a breeze. The length of the tent gave me amble room to put small stuff sacks and some gear but most I left under the gear closet so that I could be more comfy. I loooove the gear closet.
The tent packs up easily which is important to me. I like to head out early. This was my first time using this tent and I would definitely recommend it. Just can't wait to be in a downpour so I can see how it holds up.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $239