I buy these for all my kids. They use them year-round…

Summary

I buy these for all my kids. They use them year-round in Israel.

Pros

• Lasts a long time

Cons

• Pricey

We like the Classic sandals—comfortable, easy to put on and take off.

They last well past the summer.

The best sandals I have ever had — bar none. I lived…

Summary

The best sandals I have ever had — bar none.

• Long lasting

Cons

• Leaves the foot very exposed
  • Not much sole support

I lived in Israel for many years and the Israelis are masters at the art and craft of designing sandals. Source sandals show this heritage in looks, comfort, and long lasting appeal.

For everyday or even on the trail use I've found Source to be the indispensable sandal for me. I've worn them hiking in the desert and swimming in coral seas. I've worn them boating and I've worn them going to the movies. Just the perfect sandal for everyday and outdoor use.

These sandals are the best in the world. The company…

Price Paid: 145 shekels about

Summary

These sandals are the best in the world. The company knows what they are doing and the design has not changed much since they started. I hiked all over Israel and Jordan with these and 10 years later they still are amazing.

Pros

• Soles are solid
  • Material holds up amazingly
  • Very comfortable

Cons

• The only Con is you need one in all colors

By far the best sandals  I have ever used. It's the only sandals I will buy. Made In Israel and they are meant to trek the world.

Welcome to Trailspace, Sammy. Have any pictures of your sandals you could share in your review to show how they're holding up?

The Source Classic is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 8, 2016 at Source.

Outdoor Research Equinox Convert Pants Review