TAD Guardian Neck Gaiter

rated 5.0 of 5 stars
photo: TAD Guardian Neck Gaiter neck gaiter

Price MSRP: $25.00
Reviewers Paid: $25.00

Got this with my TAD Ranger Hoodie and man, if you want to stay warm this is a great combo! It's comfortable on you neck or on your face, both jacket and gaiter are windproof so you're good to go in the wind. It doesn't make it hard to breathe at all—just breath normal. I love to wear my shemagh.

Pros

• Quality
  • Warmth
  • Comfort
  • Easy to carry
  • Blocks wind
  • Has multiple uses
  • No smell
  • Breathable

Cons

• None

I use this a lot in the winter and don't know how I ever lived without it! It's warm, breathable, comfortable, and has many uses. It also packs super small and keeps the cold wind off your face.

If you can get one grab it off their website. It's the only place to get TAD gear. You won't be disappointed!

Price Paid: $25?

I just learned a new word, "shemagh." Thanks, Tracker!

tracker clayton

Ha! They are a great piece of gear ! They can keep the sun off you,Soak in water too keep cool,layer to get warmth,use as a towel,use as a sling or bandage and alot more.If you travel watch what colors and patterns you get as some identify with certain not so nice groups .

Shemagh—the original Buff.

tracker clayton

I wore one overseas and on my travels and picked a new one up from TAD gear.They also work get as a sling,bandage and in other medical emergencies.

Arc'teryx Alpha SV Jacket Review