Tashev Mount 100+20 S+
Reviewers Paid: $113.00
This is a special version of the famed Bulgarian outdoor manufacturer’s expedition pack. It has a total carrying capacity of 120 liters.
Well built of Cordura nylon and Teflon, it's a pack of high quality materials.
Unknown in the States but it has gotten reviews in Europe where it's sold and YouTube.
- A monster pack! You could live out of it if you had nothing else.
- Quality construction. It's not cheaply made and that’s critical if you’re far from civilization and need a dependable pack.
- Has a VBS system, well padded chest straps and a comfortable supportive waist belt.
- Special S+ model has additional features:
- Mount S+' pluses:
- 1. H20 hydration system compatible
- 2. 2 spacious, zipped, hip belt pockets
- 3. Internal A4 document sleeve /excellent for all plane
- tickets, licenses and other valuable documents, when they
- must survive till the end of the expedition/
- 4. Buckled side compression straps /for easier use
- of pockets and straps
- 5. Bigger and wider side pockets /to suit even more needs/
- 6. Side pockets get shock cords with stoppers for greater
- security of their content /look in the gallery/
- 7. Enlarged integrated raincover /covers the backpack
- entirely, even when fully loaded/
- 8. Elastic cord on the lid for additional load attachment
- /in addition to the top and bottom d-rings
- 9. Keyholder in the lid pocket /perfect for keeping car
- keys safe and easy to reach
- 10. Organizer for documents and pens in the frontal pocket
- convenient when Mount S+ is the only bag you carry
- None I can think of. At $330 retail it would still be worth every penny for a world class quality pack.
- I was looking for a big expedition pack and I found it for a more reasonable price.
- There are cheaper packs out there, but none of them have the quality build and features that come with a top brand name.
This is my first large pack and if helps others decide what one to get, it's why I wrote this review.
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: $113