The North Face Padillac Sandal

rated 5.00 of 5 stars (2)

The Padillac Sandal has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best sport sandals for 2020.

photo: The North Face Padillac Sandal sport sandal

Men's
Price Historic Range: $9.99-$49.95
Women's
Price Historic Range: $14.99-$49.95
Reviewers Paid: $49.00

I'm into the mid life on my second pair of these shoes-- still available to be found in some outlets. The fit and comfort was much greater than Chacos and have seen me through water and wet hikes.

These are a great bargain. They are very comfortable. They fit my foot better than the more expensive Chacos. I love their colors and they have held up for two years. I have worn them kayaking and traveling and other than their relatively limited distribution, have never disappointed me.

Update: August 30, 2008

Loved these. I bought mine in 2005 and lasted for 3 years. Comfortable sea kayaking and walking. I'm only wearing Chacos now because of the availability and the better colors.

I loved the red straps with black feet of the old Pads. The Chacos feel like the cheaper brand, with not as rugged soles and thinner straps. The Padillacs come in 1/2 sizes to boot. Come on North Face - get the colors and availability out there!

Break-in Period: 0