Trailspace Sticker

photo: Trailspace Sticker accessory

Need free Trailspace stickers?

Send your mailing address to stickers@trailspace.com.

Stick 'em on your gear, take us on the trail

Share pics here, in our Trailspace on the Trail forum, and on Instagram,  Facebook, or Twitter. Tag Trailspace and use #trailspace

Super lightweight and fits almost anywhere and guaranteed to stick to most things. Unlike any other sticker (well, unless you get two, then they are probably the same).

Pros

• Super lightweight
  • Applies easily and almost anywhere
  • Inexpensive ( FREE)
  • Shows discriminating taste
  • Turns heads with nodding approval
  • Makes you think you know what you are doing

Cons

• Only for serious hikers and backpackers (or those somewhere in between).

An unusual  and unique sticker that is Non-GMO, vegan, easy to use and low carb, low calorie, and low on taste. I have years of experience in using stickers and this is one of the best!

EE493D41-26BE-40BE-8B5A-556025341E44.jpg
Yep, here it is on a WildIdeas bear can—even the bears enjoy it.

Experience

Years of tried and true application of all kinds of stickers

Source: received it as a sample, freebie, or prize (Trailspace)

Super big thanks and kudos for being the first person to review our stickers, Bryan!

JRinGeorgia

Amazing! I need to get one. UL tip: to save weight, trim off the white border...

Michael -Survival Intuition

Could you please include the dimensions and weight of this product and where manufactured? heh eh heh.

Michael -Survival Intuition

Bryan, ok so this is the third time I am reading this review in the past 24 hours and I am still laughing every time I read it. Good one!!!

Dr. Bryan Ryles

Thanks, Alicia, and JR and Michael! I would have replied sooner but have been desperately trying to unpeel a Trailspace sticker off my neighbor's dog before they get home.

LMAO

Michael -Survival Intuition

Try peanut butter, and don't ask how I know...

D Mizelle

Amazing review. One other pro is it adds color tastefully if your spouse bought you the most bland color of water bottle. The blue goes well with grey.

mountainman_270

A friend of mine is a no gluten type. May I assume these are gluten free?

Dr. Bryan Ryles

Mountainman_270: Yes, these Trailspace stickers are gluten-free. I had a scientist friend of mine run these through a hospital lab and remarkably, not only are these stickers gluten-free, but the combination of paper and vinyl are free of 98% of most know carcinogenics, and have been found in field testing to not attract bears or most other predators. Thus, another scientific reason to paste these puppies all over our hiking and backpacking gear. My girlfriend, however, was upset when I applied one to our dog's mouth when it was barking at a deer. Not sure why she was upset, as the dog and the deer did not seem to mind.

Want Two Puffy Jackets from Rab?

Six Moon Designs Minimalist V2 Review