ULA Equipment Ohm

rated 5.0 of 5 stars (2)
photo: ULA Equipment Ohm weekend pack (50-69l)

Price MSRP: $175.00
Historic Range: $175.00
Reviewers Paid: $150.00-$175.00
Weight 21 oz
Total Volume 3,500 cu in / 57 L
Load Guide 20-30 lb

The absolute best pack I have ever carried. This is…

Summary

The absolute best pack I have ever carried.

Pros

• Weight
  • Storage capacity
  • Manufacturing quality

This is my absolute favorite pack I have ever used. This is definitely my go-to pack. I have used this pack on everything from day hikes, to overnight hikes, to 3-4 day hikes. I feel like ULA makes top-notch equipment and the build quality is great.

I really like the storage this pack has along with the simplicity of design. I store most things that do not mind getting wet in the front mesh pouch and everything else goes on the inside where it is nice and dry. I also really like the waist belt pockets. They are not too big, but they are also not too small.

Overall a great pack that I would highly recommend.

I bought this pack for three main reasons. Since my…

Design: top loading internal
Size: 3500 cubic inches - 2600ci main
Number of Pockets: 2 side (400 ci each) 1 front (500ci) 1 hip
Max. Load Carried: 25 pounds
Height of Owner: 5-9

I bought this pack for three main reasons. Since my wife and I have gone lightweight (base weight about 11-12 lbs) I didn't need all the room in my other pack. My wife has two ULA packs and loves them both.

The main reason though is that I am a gear head and didn't have this pack. This summer I used it on a six day trip in the Maroon Bells in Colorado and it handled 24# including food and water like a breeze. I used a sit pad from Gossamer Gear for padding against my back. In October we did a three day trip on the Superior Hiking Trail and once again it handled about 24# without any problems.

The OHM is my main don't leave home without it item. I highly recommend it. On top of that the guys at ULA are a treat to deal with. I am 5-9 and weigh 157#. My pack is a medium and weighs 21-1/2 oz. I did have ULA add one hip pocket to it.