The Men's Lone Peak has been discontinued. It was replaced by the Altra Lone Peak 4.5.
The Lone Peak stands above the rest. It was inspired by the rocky and gnarly peak in the Wasatch Mountains for which it was named. Capable of handling 100 miles of such terrain but light and soft enough for an autumn jaunt. A do-everything trail shoe that provides a smooth ride along with lightweight protection.
• Zero Drop EVA/A-Bound Midsole
• Foot Shaped Design: Male FS-1 Last
• NRS: Natural Ride System
• TrailClaw Outsole
• StoneGuard and Trail Rudder
• Strengthen and Support Insoles
• Quick dry abrasion resistant mesh upper with minimal seams
• Asymmetrical Lacing, HeelClaw, and A-Wrap for Superior Fit
• Drilex Premium Liner
Best for: mountain running, ultramarathon racing, peakbagging/acrambling, hiking, fastpacking/backpacking, outdoor multi-purpose, and everyday wear
Historic Range: $108.95
While the men's version hasn't been reviewed yet, there is 1 review for other versions of the Lone Peak. Read all reviews »