Insulation 800 fill goose down

Down seeps through the seams. Warm and cozy jacket.

Summary

Down seeps through the seams. Warm and cozy jacket. Long sleeves.

Pros

• Long
  • Warm
  • Great stand-up collar

Cons

• Down seeps through the seams
  • Limited colors available

It is a form-fitting jacket. I bought my regular size and it fit like a glove. I can't wear another layer under it besides a T-shirt. Long sleeves, small but compact hood (both are a plus for my body, might not be as desirable for someone else as the sleeves are long!).

I haven't worn it in the rain, so I don't know how it holds up to rain. In fact, I haven't worn it when it snowed either.

It breathes well. It wicks away moisture. It definitely is warm. It doesn't handle abrasion well, I notice down and feathers coming through the seams. It has four pockets, two of them on the inside. It is made well except the seams are not sealed.

I contacted the manufacturer and they said they are not able to fix the jacket for me but I can return it to the store. I decided to keep the jacket because it fits me so well, so I'll just have to be very careful about not tossing it around or exercising in it to keep the down inside.

G00SE

Sounds like a nice jacket, Elena. Thanks for reviewing it.