I bought my first Weeping Wall used in '93.... still…

Design: Internal
Size: 36l
Number of Pockets: 2 int. +lid
Max. Load Carried: 37 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'11"

I bought my first Weeping Wall used in '93.... still going good as new, the second one was just last year so I wouldn't have to give up my favourite bag as a loaner. One thing though, this bag naturally rides lower than you might think it should, but I caution anyone who has persistant or chronic neck problems, NOT to be tempted to cinch the bag in as tight as possible to the body. I find the straight shoulder straps place a lot of pressure on the trapezius muscles and heavy loads over long distances can cause undue headaches.

If MEC engineers are reading this: how about about sway-control cinch straps from the shoulders to the top of the bag ... this would cut down on the sloppiness of the top compartment when only partly full, and may cut down on the problem of strap adjustment (see above)! Outdoor Rec. Rules!

Extremely comfortable, forming to your back. I carry…

Design: daypack/rucksack
Size: 28L capacity
Number of Pockets: 1 zippered, 2 internal
Max. Load Carried: N/A
Height of Owner: 5'5"
Price Paid: $46 CDN

Extremely comfortable, forming to your back. I carry it with me EVERYWHERE. It goes to school, on my travels, it's been everywhere. Totally durable, impossible to rip. I love it!