Merrell Women's Moab Ventilator

rated 5.0 of 5 stars

The Women's Moab Ventilator has been discontinued. It was replaced by the Merrell Moab 2 Ventilator.

photo: Merrell Women's Moab Ventilator trail shoe

Price MSRP: $85.00
Historic Range: $27.80-$100.00
Reviewers Paid: $70.00
Weight 1 lb 13 oz
Sizes 5 - 11 (Half Sizes)
Materials Dura Leather and Mesh Upper

I have very flat feet. I've tried inserts and specialty shoes. These are the best I've found hands down. Great support and style that I wear out as often as I do on the trail.

Pros

• Fantastic support. Great style.
  • Grips the trail for secure footing.
  • Adapts with ease to slight swelling from longer hikes.

Cons

• No complaints here.

Short of custom made orthotics, I've tried everything I can think of to help my flat feet, but still my left ankle would swell and lock. Inserts, different styles and brands of shoes, you name it.

A friend recommended these and I've logged more miles in them than any shoe in a long time with more comfort, indoors and on the trail.  I'm already looking for my next pair, not because I need them yet, but because I may never wear another brand.

Price Paid: $70 in outlet store

g00se

Welcome to Trailspace. Try replacing the insoles of your Merrell's with Sole inserts. They really helped my flat feet! https://www.trailspace.com/gear/sole/softec-response/#review31307

rated 3.50 of 5 stars All Moab Ventilator versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 17 reviews for other versions of the Moab Ventilator. Read all reviews »

Gear Libraries Increase Outdoor Access, Equity, and Adventure