The Jawbone has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best hiking boots for 2021.
The Jawbone uses a lightweight design for shorter, faster hikes. Substantial midfoot support and traction protects on all types of terrain:
• Synthetic leather and nylon mesh upper materials are lightweight and flexible.
• Variable width lacing design for an adjustable fit over the foot
• Dual density compression molded EVA midsole for stability and support, with heel and forefoot internal pods for cushioning
• Thermoplastic midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and support
• Gryptonite traction outsole for great traction and exceptional durability
• Gusseted tongue to keep out debris.
Historic Range: $84.95-$115.09
Synthetic leather and nylon mesh
|Sizes||Men's 7-12 (half sizes), 13, 14, 15||Women's 5-11||-||-|
|Weight||-||-||13.5 ounces per boot||15.6 ounces|
Historic Range: $84.95-$125.00