The Women's Sabino Trail Mid GTX has been discontinued. If you're looking for something new, check out the best hiking boots for 2020.
A lightweight design for shorter, faster hikes: Substantial midfoot support and traction protects on all types of terrain.
• Synthetic leather and nylon mesh upper materials are lightweight and flexible.
• Variable width lacing design for an adjustable fit over the foot
• Dual density compression molded EVA midsole for stability and support, with heel and forefoot internal pods for cushioning
• Thermoplastic midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and support
• Gryptonite traction outsole for great traction and exceptional durability
• Gusseted tongue to keep out debris
Historic Range: $66.95-$140.00
Synthetic leather and nylon mesh
|Sizes||Men's 7-12 (half sizes), 13, 14, 15||women's 5-11||-||-|
|Weights||-||-||15.6 ounces per boot||13.5 ounces per boot|