Mountain Hardwear Hestia Bib

photo: Mountain Hardwear Hestia Bib snowsport pant

Price Historic Range: $82.49-$274.95
Reviewers Paid: $150.00

When your bibs last ten years you need to tell folks. This is my go-to bib for any winter activity that I will be human powered. Superb durability and fantastic venting.

Pros

• Flexible for every move on the hill. When performing sketchy kick turn on the skin track these bibs never held me back.

Cons

• Wish the waistband came up a couple more inches. Otherwise the bib is perfect

The greatest advantage is the ability to easily zip and unzip legs for breathable venting during uphill travel. I paused as I went to grab my bibs for a day of skinning and skiing the other day. Wow, ten years.

So often we complain about the shortcoming of a piece of gear. But I just have to give a shout-out to Mountain Hardwear. The number of backcountry adventures and daily use for these bibs is a testament to the name Hardwear.

I’m not particularly easy on gear and have been happy with this product as they have never let me down. Superior craftsmanship and materials.

Experience

I pair this pant with a Mountain Hardwear micro puffy jacket with hood. Same love of this item. Durable is the key.

Nice review and shout-out to your bibs, Todd! If you can't be skiing and skinning in them today, we're glad you're reviewing them instead.