I found this pack very user friendly and it provided…

Summary

I found this pack very user friendly and it provided a great fit for a universal design product. Works great both when worn by itself or when I pair it with my backpacks or hydration packs.

Pros

• Easy way to add accessible storage to any outdoor activities
  • Simply design make sure it very easy to use
  • Great design and well made
  • Comfortable for long days on the trails

Cons

• Not a lot of storage space
  • Currently the company only offers one color

I decided to check out this pack after I met someone who was wearing one. We were both chatting as we were packing up, and he proceeded to remove his front pack and backpack with one click. I continued to loosen straps and release buckles until all my gear was off. I asked him about his pack and he gave me a rundown.

A couple days later when I was on the computer, I checked out the company Revamp Gear. The company appears to be a new one based out of Florida. I was surprised with how helpful the owner was when I asked questions on his site. He responded within minutes and was extremely personable. To be honest, I’ve grown accustomed to asking questions and never getting a response. So naturally I was immediately impressed with the response coming directly from the owner.

I find the pack to be extremely useful for the types of activities that I enjoy (hiking/camping/fly fishing/paddling.) I pair it with my Osprey Atmos backpack and Camelbak and it works great. When I fish, I normally pair it until I get to my secluded spot, then I stash my backpack and wear the front pack by itself. Its simple design gives you quite a bit of options.

Very glad I purchased this pack.

Phil Smith

I checked out the website and it looks like a good product to pair with the hard-to-access hip belt pockets on my Osprey packs. How does it fit and feel under your pack?

Welcome to Trailspace, Alex. Do you have any pictures of your pack in use?

Alex Simon

Phil, when paired, the front pack sits just on top of the backpack. This way, the pockets on the front pack remain accessible and unobstructed from the back packs straps and belts. Alicia, I'll get some pics up in the next couple days I have a little early morning hike planned later this week so I'll be sure to snap a few then.