Smartwool NTS Mid 250 Hoody

Price Historic Range: $57.99-$84.47
Reviewers Paid: $65.00
Women's
Price Historic Range: $84.47-$149.95

One of my favorite pieces of clothing. Perfect balance of warmth, comfort, and style.

Pros

• Warm merino wool
  • Perfect fit and comfort
  • Looks good

Cons

• A little pricey

This is one of my favorite pieces of clothing. I wear it all the time. It fits just right. Not too tight, not too loose. Feels comfortable against the skin and breathes well.

I'm 6'2" 225 lbs. and the XL was perfect. It is plenty long in the sleeves and torso. Stretchy, but not constricting. I have used it both as a base layer and as a standalone top in milder weather. It layers well.

The hood is a little loose, especially if you like it tight around your face, but it serves its purpose to keep the chill out. I find I don't use the hood much, but I have pulled it over my hat or skull cap at times.

I love Smartwool clothing and own a few other items. It is quality clothing and helps keep me warm without overheating me. It can be little pricey unless you find it on sale or clearance, but it is a lasting investment.

Price Paid: $65 on sale

g00se

Sharp looking hoody. What color do you have it in?

VAhiker

I have it in Black and grey. It's called the NTS 250 Mid Color Block Hoody. I don't think Smartwool is making this style anymore, I don't see too many left available on the internet.

Thanks for the review, VAHiker. Got any pictures of yours?

Gear Libraries Increase Outdoor Access, Equity, and Adventure