men's
Sizes Euro 40-47

A great sandal. Ideal for everyday use during 365…

Price Paid: 90 €

Summary

A great sandal. Ideal for everyday use during 365 days a year if the weather lets you. Great on all types of terrain, very long lasting, and easy to clean.

Pros

• Great fit
  • Fast drying
  • Well made

Cons

• Price

I came across these sandals over 12 years ago. Since then they are my summer shoes, and I use them in the winter if the weather lets me.

I live in Formentera, Spain, and we have all types of terrain. They are great for walking, trekking, on the beach, casual wear, and I use them on rain days as they are fast drying.

I put them on when I start wearing shorts and don't take them until the end of autumn.

They are very long lasting and neary imposible to break.

They are a must-have if you are looking for some sandals that you can rely on. I just hope that one day, they will take me around the world.

Experience

They have taken me around Spain, parts of Europe, and over every cm. of Formentera, Spain.

Welcome to Trailspace, Paul! Thanks for sharing your long-term experience with these sandals.

$90.00 (men's)

The Source Gobi is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 8, 2016 at Source.

Six Moon Designs Minimalist Review