Lightweight, packable/compressible, can use as a quilt...

Summary

Lightweight, packable/compressible, can use as a quilt... well made.

Pros

• Accurate temperature rating
  • Quality material and manufacturing

Bought this bag for summer camping since I have only 20 deg bags. Stayed warm down to high 30s. Below that I was chilled a bit.

Great deal for a bag of this weight and quality, couldn't ask for more.

Lightweight sleeping bag. For those who can't tolerate…

Summary

Lightweight sleeping bag. For those who can't tolerate a mummy bags claustrophobic feel, this rectangular bag is very comfortable . I am 220 lbs and 5-11 and had plenty of room. The temp. rating is right on the money at 40 degrees.

Pros

• Shape and size
  • Plenty of room
  • Accurate temp rating
  • Price per degree and weight

Cons

• Under 40 degrees you will start to feel cold

Stores a little on the big side. Temp rating is right on. First night used a silk liner and got too warm, next night was colder, and I had already given up my liner to my son. It got a little cold and I need to get another layer on. There is plenty of space, since it is rectangular. No problems with zipper.

Can't beat the price. Bought it at at a reputable store and it went on sale the next day, went to a different store and they honored the sale and gave me discount back.