40 deg F
I own two Wiggy's bags, a bivy sack, a rain jacket,…
Source: bought it used
I own two Wiggy's bags, a bivy sack, a rain jacket, and six ecotats made by Wiggy's. All are over built and what I would call BET YOUR LIFE GEAR.
The temp ratings tend to be very conservative. The #10 YKK zippers are bulky but built to last. I would not hesitate to buy Wiggy's products or give them to loved ones; they are that good.
- Over built, the bearing surfaces tend to be reinforced
- The zippers are very heavy duty.
- The temp ratings are conservative.
- Items tend to be heavier than other manufacturers' comparable products.
- Tend to be unrefined by design, but more than made up for by the durability of the product.
Wiggy's sleeping bags: I have used the Desert bag and the over bag. The temp ratings seemed conservative as the Desert is rated to 40 degrees F and it kept me comfortable to 35°F. The zippers are very heavy duty and should give no problems. The draft tubes are very generous and the bag is over built.
The bags are easily laundered at home. Just make sure not to dry them on high as I almost damaged one of mine that way.
Wiggy's sleeping bags tend to be a little heavier than comparable bags of other companies and they don't compress as small either, but this fact is more than compensated for by the durability of the product.