Out for Testing
We're testing and reviewing Big Agnes's Blacktail Hotel 3!
What do you want to know about the Big Agnes Blacktail Hotel 3?
Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to address them in our upcoming review.
Big Agnes says:
Light enough for the backcountry, and strong enough for the front country—the Blacktail Hotel gives you, your gear, or your dog a little more space.
- Fly features one extended, pole-supported, side-entry vestibule, and one quick-access vestibule
- Symmetrical pole structure with pre-bent poles for increased head space
- Dual-zipper door allows for easy entry. Use only one zipper for quick reach-through access
- Two fly vents for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Media pockets enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO Tent & Camp Lights
Current Retail: $279.95
Historic Range: $223.96-$279.95
6 lb 5 oz / 2.86 kg
6 lb 14 oz / 3.12 kg
|Fast Fly Weight||
4 lb 15 oz / 2.24 kg
22 x 7 in / 56 x 18 cm
44 sq ft / 4.1 sq m
44 in / 112 cm
28 sq ft / 9 sq ft / 2.6 sq m / 0.8 sq m
|Number of Seasons||
|Number of Doors||