After comparing all the features important to me,…

Summary

After comparing all the features important to me, I decided to go with the Granite Gear Crown2 60. Even though it doesn’t have sleeping pad straps (REALLY???). I added those to the pack myself via some ultralight Sea to Summit straps. The reservoir sleeve is more a peace of mind thing than an actual necessity, so I don’t mind that this pack lacks one.

It’s a bit larger than I prefer, but I’d rather have extra room than run out of space. There are so many great features with this pack, and it fits me well. I look forward to many good years and adventures with this pack!

Pros

• Large hip belt pockets
  • Roll top closure

Cons

• No sleeping pad straps
  • Only one big front mesh pocket
  • No outer zipper on brain

I actually love this pack so much I wrote a very detailed article about it on my outdoor blog, Firestarter's Guide!

Welcome to Trailspace, Rebecca!

1 year ago

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Crown2 60 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Crown2 60. Read all reviews »